Apple Chicken Salad Ingredients:
100 grams chicken breast diced and cooked
1 diced apple
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
3 stalks of celery diced
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
A dash of cardamom
A dash of nutmeg
Salt to taste
Stevia to taste
Wedge of lemon (optional)
- Prepare 100 grams of chicken breast. Skin off, diced, then cook.
- Wash and dice 1 apple.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with a dash of cardamom and nutmeg.
- Add salt and Stevia, then chill for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon.