100 g halibut
1-2 teaspoons fresh dill, to taste
Juice of 1 lemon
Zest of 1 lemon
Dash of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Combine fresh dill, onion powder, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic powder, salt and pepper to be used as baste.
- Prepare the grill and bring it to a high temperature.
- Place the halibut on a barbeque grill with skin side down. Reduce the heat to low. Occasionally baste it.
- Cooking time depends on the thickness of halibut. It’s done when you can slice through the thickest part and the flesh is opaque and firm.
- You can serve the grilled halibut with grilled asparagus.