Celery Souffle Recipe is a delectable vegetarian preparation that can be enjoyed during Phase 3 of the HCG diet. It is rich in fiber and nutrients that lower cholesterol, treat constipation, reduces stress hormone levels, fight inflammation, and provide many other benefits for weight loss.
- 2 stalks celery
- 3 egg whites
- A pinch of salt
- 2 grams of egg yolk
- ½ dash of nutmeg
- Black pepper
- ½ tablespoon of cottage cheese (protein substitute for HCG diet)
- Preheat the oven to 345 degrees Celsius and grease a 2-pint ovenproof dish or skillet.
- Meanwhile, put the condensed celery soup in a saucepan and heat it over medium flame.
- Add the chopped celery stalks to the soup and stir continuously.
- Add yolk and nutmeg to the soup and remove the soup from the flame once it is heated enough and add egg yolks and nutmeg.
- Add salt and black pepper to the soup and stir well.
- Whisk the egg white in a small bowl till it becomes foamy.
- Fold one spoonful of egg white into the celery mixture and add the remaining egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into the ovenproof dish and bake it for 45 minutes. Sprinkle cottage cheese over the souffle and let it bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and serve hot immediately.