Chicken Barbeque with Steamed Brussels Sprouts Ingredients:
100 grams chicken breast
1 cup of Brussel sprouts, sliced in half
¼ teaspoon of onion powder
¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
2 tablespoons of white vinegar
¼ teaspoon of salt
4 tablespoons of vegetable broth
2 teaspoons of Root Beer extract
½ cup barbeque sauce
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- Combine onion powder, garlic powder, barbeque sauce, root beer extract, salt, and white vinegar in a slow cooker. Add chicken breast and cook on low heat for 4 to 5 hours. Flip chicken halfway if possible.
- In a large pan, heat vegetable broth. Add garlic and Brussel sprout. Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and let the liquid cook off to brown the Brussel sprouts.
- Season with lemon juice and salt.
- Serve alongside the cooked chicken breast.