Phase 1 begins on the first day of your injections. You must eat foods as much as possible for the first two days. The goal is to feel full at the end of the loading period and prepare your fat stores for the next phase which is the very low-calorie diet. Ensure to take your HCG injections every day for maximum benefits.
- 1 cups packed cup cooked, minced chicken breast
- 1 cup packed shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Process the chicken and cheese and seasonings together
- Mix well until the mixture will resemble a meal or thick, dense crumb consistency.
- Pam spray very well the bottom of the pan
- Press the chicken and cheese mixture into the pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with desired sauce, shredded cheese, and the rest of the toppings. You can also add your desired toppings.
- Bake for 20 more minutes and let cool for five minutes in the pan.
- Carefully open the springform pan and slice and serve.