Chocolate Strawberry Pudding Ingredients:
3 cups cauliflower, raw
2 cups strawberries, diced
6 packets of Stevia
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon glucomannan powder
½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- To cook cauliflower florets, steam them, and then allow them to cool. Once cooled, puree until smooth in a food processor.
- Add vanilla extract, cocoa powder, Stevia, cinnamon, and glucomannan powder into the food processor and blend until smooth again.
- Add 1 cup of diced strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Pout the strawberry mixture into a bowl and fold in the rest of the strawberries.
- Divide the mixture into two separate small bowls and chill for three hours or more.
- Serve cold.