Strawberry is one of the permissible fruit in all phases of the HCG diet. Strawberries are rich in fiber and water and contain fewer than 50 calories per cup. It regulates digestion and helps in controlling type 2 diabetes since fiber helps the blood to absorb sugar, this, in turn, could also assist your weight loss plans.
• A handful of fresh strawberries (rich in fiber)
• 1 stalk of celery (finely minced)
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon minced red onion
• 1 pinch of ginger powder. You can also use fresh ginger
• Pinch of lemon zest
• Pinch of cayenne pepper
How to Prepare?
• Mince all ingredients and add spices, lemon juice, and vinegar.
• Marinate for 30 minutes or more.
• Chill and serve on the side or as a topping for your protein options such as lean chicken, fish, or beef.