The very low-calorie phase of the HCG diet is not depriving after all. You can still enjoy a guilt-free treat without having to worry about putting more calories on your diet. Note that the second phase of the HCG diet focuses on 500 calorie intake along with daily HCG shots. Here’s a dessert recipe that will stir up your taste buds but does not add excess calories.
• 1 medium-sized apple
• 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla powder and nutmeg
Steps to Prepare:
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
• Core the apple, then cut into slices and coat in the cinnamon mixture.
• Once mixed, form into cookie size pieces.
• Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes until light brown in color. Let cool before serving.