This is 185 calorie HCG Recipe for the second phase of the HCG diet. An egg recipe is an alternative protein options for most HCG dieters if lean meats are not available. This recipe is filling and it can boost your metabolism. Nevertheless, having an egg recipe is not something you can have every day on the HCG diet. It is only permissible as an alternative option.
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites (Protein-rich)
- Tablespoon of water or vegetable broth
- 2 cups of diced leeks
- 3 stalks of chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons of diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Pepper and salt to taste
- ½ chipotle chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and vegetable broth to an 8-inch ovenproof skillet.
- Add leeks and green onion and cook until soft for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic powder, paprika, chipotle chili powder, pepper, dried oregano, salt, and fresh parsley. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the two whole eggs and egg whites together.
- Pour eggs over onion and leek mixture. Cook without stirring for 2 minutes.
- Bake for 8 minutes until firm or set throughout. Cut into 6 wedges and serve warm.