20 asparagus spears (snapped at the bend)
1 garlic head (more like 4 to 5 cloves)
7 oz chicken breast
¼ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon dried basil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
- Fillet the chicken breast using a sharp knife. Pound it to 1/8 inch thick using a mallet or a rolling pin
- Season the chicken breast and asparagus with oregano, basil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Stuck at least 5 to 6 asparagus in the middle of one fillet chicken breast, chop some garlic and place it over the top.
- Roll the chicken breast around the asparagus and secure it with kitchen twine.
- Bake uncovered at 400for 35 minutes or until juices run clear.