Fish meat is a protein cut you can have in the second phase of the HCG diet. Being a rich source of protein, fish meat is considered good in terms of losing weight. While fish is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids too, which provides satiety and helps to cut down on food cravings and your indulgence is less for unhealthy food.
- 100 grams of fresh white fish
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Cut a large, square sheet of aluminum foil, lay it out flat, and place your raw fish in the center.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, oregano, sea salt, and pepper in a small bowl and stir well.
- Pour the lemon juice and spice mixture over the fish.
- Fold up the edges of the aluminum foil and seal the foil.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the fish at 400 degrees for 10-20 minutes or until the fish flakes.
- Cut the lettuce into large pieces.
- Place lettuce on a serving plate, top with cooked fish, and pour the other 1 tablespoon of lemon juice on top.