Lobster meat is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids. Adding lobster meat to your diet is beneficial for weight loss and mental health and may help reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. Lobster meat is low in calories and it is permissible in the second phase of the HCG diet.
- 100 grams of boiled and chopped lobster meat
- 1 large tomato
- ½ lemon (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper
- Placed 100 grams of cooked and chopped lobster in a food processor.
- Pulse a few times to chop up lobster meat or you can also simply chop with a sharp knife.
- In small bowl, combine chopped lobster, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes-1 hour.
- When ready to serve, cut off the top of the tomato. Scoop out the inside of the tomato.
- Chop and combine inside tomato with the lobster mix.
- Fill tomato with the lobster meat mix.