London Broil Ingredients:
100 grams of top-round steak or flank steak
¼ cup of Balsamic Vinegar
½ cup of Bragg’s Amino acid
1 teaspoon of Rosemary
1/8 teaspoon of thyme
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
¼ teaspoon of ground pepper
3 cloves of crushed garlic
1 tablespoon of minced onion
Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly score the meat in a diamond pattern on both sides.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine meat and marinade. Massage the meat and marinade so they are all coated.
- Marinate for at least 48 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Cook the marinated beef in the grill or broiler for 5 to 7 minutes on each side according to desired doneness or thickness.