6 pieces strawberry thinly and evenly sliced
- Place parchment paper on a baking pan. Then preheat the oven at 350.
- Place the sliced strawberry on the parchment-lined baking sheet. You can use a mandoline to slice them thinly and evenly. Make sure they do not touch each other to prevent them from sticking as they dry out.
- Put them in the oven and bake for about 2 hours or depending on how crispy you want your strawberry chips. Once you place the sliced strawberry in the oven, reduce heat to 200.
- Check them every fifteen minutes or just so to see how they are getting along. Turn the chips over after an hour of baking.
- You can also brush the chips with lemon juice before placing them in the oven.
- For best texture, let cool completely before eating.