This recipe contains 298 calories which are fitted as your food for the entire day along with permissible fruits and vegetables. This recipe is allowable for dieters who follow the 800-calorie protocol of the HCG diet. When preparing your meals, ensure that you weigh the ingredients before cooking.
- 8 slices of streaky bacon
- 250 grams of chicken breast cut into bite-size chunks
- 200 grams pack baby button mushroom
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef stock cube
- 400 grams tin chopped tomato with garlic
- A handful of chopped parsley
- Heat a shallow saucepan and sizzle the bacon for about 2 mins until starting to brown.
- Toss in the chicken, then fry for 3-4 mins until golden brown.
- Turn up the heat and toss in the mushrooms and allow to cook for a few mins.
- Stir in the flour, then cook until paste forms.
- Tip in the tomatoes, stir, then crumble in the stock cube.
- Allow everything to boil for 10 minutes and pour the Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir through the parsley then serve with Melba toast.