Salmon is a great source of protein, healthy fats, and various essential vitamins and minerals that are essential for a balanced diet. It is one of the foods that offer health benefits and has excellent taste.You can have salmon in all phases of the HCG diet as a protein source.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200 grams of skinless and boneless salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 1 lb trimmed green beans
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and thinly sliced
- 1 small and thinly sliced red chili
- 2 tablespoon capers, drained, patted dry
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Season salmon with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper, add to skillet, flesh side down, and reduce heat to medium.
- Allow to cook until golden brown and just opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a large cast-iron skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add green beans and cook for 3 minutes or until it becomes tender.
- Remove from heat and toss with ¼ teaspoon salt, then garlic, chili, and capers.
- Return to medium heat and cook for 2 minutes. Serve with salmon and lemon wedges if desired.