This recipe is suitable for the very low-calorie phase of the HCG diet. Beef is naturally rich in protein, which helps muscle growth and supports muscle mass during rapid fat burning. It increases your satiety and suppresses your appetite. While on HCG shots, ensure to count your calorie intake to avoid overeating.
• 100 grams of lean beef
• 1 large tomato
• 2 cup water
• Chili and garlic powder
• Black pepper and cayenne pepper
• Himalayan salt
• Ensure to remove the fatty part of the meat.
• Place the beef on the grill tray for a minute or two to sweat out any remaining fat.
• Cut the beef into small pieces.
• Transfer the beef, tomato, water, and seasoning into a crock pot, slow cooker, or saucepan.
• Bring the mixture to a boil and then turn down the heat and simmer for at least 1 hour.
• If you are using a crock pot or slow cooker, cook on high for 30 minutes, then turn to low for an hour.
• Serve onto a plate, garnish with coriander or parsley, and service with a vegetable of your choice from the approved list of HCG Phase 2 vegetables.