2 boxes of sugar-free pudding
2 sliced bananas
1 tub of sugar-free cool whip
4 cups of cold milk
1 box of vanilla wafers, sugar-free
- Combine the two boxes of sugar-free pudding with 4 cups of cold milk.
- Arrange the vanilla wafer in a layer on a round glass bowl or a trifle.
- Spoon 1/3 of the pudding mixture into the glass bowl then spread 1/3 of the sliced bananas into the dish.
- Add 1/3 of the cool whip on top of the sliced bananas.
- Add another layer of vanilla wafers on top then repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Sprinkle remaining vanilla wafers on top.
- Place in the fridge for at least 5 hours or overnight.