Phase 3 is the stabilization phase of the HCG diet protocol. It allows you to add back more food choices and gradually increase your calorie intake. After weeks of VLCD, you might want to have a rewarding low-calorie meal. You can try the sweet and sour meatballs to fill your appetite.
- 100 grams of lean ground beef meat (rich in protein)
- 2 tablespoons of minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and minced
- 1 serving of Melba toast crumbs
- ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice
- One pinch of onion powder
- One pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Stevia to taste
- Combine ground beef with Melba toast crumbs, onion powder, minced garlic, and spices.
- Heat the lemon juice and stevia to achieve a sweet and sour taste.
- Form small meatballs and add them to the sauce.
- Simmer for about ten minutes.
- Deglaze the pan from time to time to create a rich sauce.