What are the benefits of Incorporating Vitamin B12 in the HCG Diet?
There are a number of benefits that you can get when you incorporate vitamin B12 injection on the HCG diet:
- Faster metabolism
- An enhanced energy level brought by faster metabolism. Vitamin B12 helps break down proteins and fats faster.
- Promotes weight loss because of its ability to increase the energy level.
- Increased absorption of HCG in the body.
- Supports the formation of red blood cells.
- Enhanced digestion, absorption of food and metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
- Lesser side effects than having the shots of HCG alone.
- Induces good mood and sense of well-being.
- Retention of an intact and strong immune system.
- Promotes the healthy function of the nervous system, brain, the growth of cells and cell division.
What is Vitamin B12 deficiency?
Since vitamin B12 is water soluble, its loss from the body is very common. An inadequate supply of B12 can often lead to fatigue and depression especially for those who are on a very strict diet. They are more prone to vitamin B12 deficiency. Symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency include:
- Lack of strength
- Poor memory
- Muscle aches
- Joint pain
How much vitamin B12 to inject?
The recommended dose is 1 ml of vitamin B12 a week. However, if you do not feel any boost in your energy level, you may use another 1 ml. You’ll need a 10ml vial of Vitamin 12, a syringe with 1 to 1.5 inch detachable needles and an alcohol swabs.
How to inject Vitamin B12?
- Clean the injection site and the top of the vial with an alcohol swab. See to it also that your hands are clean.
- Using a 1ml syringe, draw out the Vitamin B12.
- Inject the Vitamin b12 intramuscularly preferably in the thigh or the gluteal area.