In phase 3 of the HCG diet, introduce more solid foods to your system gradually. Keep in mind to stick to healthy options than going back to your unhealthy food choices. Getting into phase 3 but having trouble with what to cook? Here’s a simple breakfast recipe that will help you achieve weight loss. This recipe features seasonal vegetables but is very easy to prepare.
- 2 ears of sweet corn
- 2 cans chickpeas (protein-rich)
- 4 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce
- 2 stalks of celery sliced thinly
- 2 cups of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 8 cups spring mix
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 tablespoon ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grill corn for 20 minutes but turn it every 5-10 minutes to cook each side.
- The husk should be nice and scorched by the time you are done. Remove from grill and let it cool.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and add the chickpeas and buffalo sauce. Cook until the chickpeas are warmed through. You can also add some salt and pepper but these are optional.
- Peel back the husk and cut the corn from the cob.
- Layer greens, chickpeas, celery, tomatoes, corn, and feta in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve. This recipe contains 375 calories per serving.