This veggie omelet is a delicious and filling breakfast made with eggs and stuffed with vegetables. It is a nourishing meal that will keep you satiated during the HCG diet. You can have a veggie omelet in phase 3 of the HCG diet.
Ingredients: Vegetable Omelet
- 1 medium-sized chopped tomato
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash (chopped)
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced mushrooms
- coconut oil cooking spray
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 teaspoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces of shredded cottage cheese (permissible on the HCG diet)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Lightly coat the non-stick pan with coconut or vegetable oil by spraying it.
- Mix eggs hot sauce, and salt
- Pour in the egg mixture and as the eggs become firm, lightly lift the edges with a spatula, and tilt the pan to fully cook.
- Cook over medium-high heat for nine minutes.
- Top vegetables onto eggs and top with shredded cheese.
- Fold in half and plate.