100 grams of chicken breast
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 small tomato, diced
1 teaspoon of basil
½ teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of oregano, dried
¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
½ teaspoon of chili powder
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F .
- Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt, and pepper and sear on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes in a pan.
- Place half of the diced tomatoes at the bottom of a casserole dish and put the seared chicken on top.
- Immediately add minced garlic on top of the seared chicken.
- In a small bowl, toss all of the remaining ingredients and place over the seared chicken.
- Cover the casserole and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve warm.